News of record – 9/4/16
• David Allen Gilbert, 50, and Lisa Rae Santos, 47, both of Lawrence County.
• Andrew Christian Price, 40, and Michelle Lea Evans, 34, both of Cabell County, West Virginia.
• Troy C. Douglas Dunagin, 21, and Nettie Sue McQueen, 17, both of Lawrence County.
• Zachary Alan Lee Bowen, 23, and Shai Lynn Pendleton, 23, both of Boyd County, Kentucky.
• Eli Joseph Ash, 21, and Kelli Shea Collins, 20, both of Lawrence County.
• Tyler Scott Sexton, 29, of Greenup County, Kentucky, and Megan Nicole Fout, 30, of Lawrence County.
• Derek Allen Wilks, 21, and Maggie Jane Sloan, 20, both of Lawrence County, Kentucky.
• Adam Corey Stewart, 27, and Felicia Nicole Lyons, 24, both of Lawrence County.
• Dathan Letodd Jobe, 23, and Kara Ann Corkle, 22, both of Cabell County, West Virginia.
• Jacob Chase Preston, 23, of Wayne County, West Virginia, and Latasha Ann Mitchell, 23, of Boone County, West Virginia.
• Jeffery Jakeb Adkins, 25, and Jenna Renae Hilgefort, 24, both of Lawrence County.
• Joseph and Crystal Ross to Miguel and Tasha Orta, Scottown, $21,500.
• Venkat Gudivada and Dhana Rao to Cheryl Barnett, Rome Township, $250,000.
• C. Thomas and Judith Brose to PSG Resources LLC, Upper Township, $199,000.
• Chester and Helen Stallard to Kathy Kratzenberg, Upper Township, $36,000.
• Estate of Garrett Peter Vanderwiel to Lisa and Daniel Tomblin, Rome Township, $170,160.
• Walter and Kimberly Stephens to Calvin Tackett and Brenda Ferguson, Union Township, $46,000.
• Jeffery Farris to Gloria Clevenger and Patricia Dunford, Rome Township, $81,000.
• Julie Ann Horn to Lisa Russell and Johnnie Jenkins, Upper Township, $5,000.
• Daniel and Bethany Hanna to Grant and Meghan Michki, Fayette Township, $119,000.
• Ronald and Cynthia Wade to Mark Palmer, Upper Township, $78,600.
• Brenda Napier to Christopher Smith, South Point, $50,000.
• Melissa and William Shope to Ronnie Webb, Upper Township, $9,000.
• Anita and Jerry Van Linde to Gary Adkins, Upper Township, $78,000.
• James and Linda Harlon to Matthew and Casey Greathouse, Perry Township, $131,500.